Reveal Mobile is a leader in location-based marketing, analytics, and foot traffic attribution. Our technology helps advertisers and agencies easily understand and market to the audiences that visit the locations they care about. Our powerful, intuitive user interface makes it easy to build location-based audiences and reach them through all types of digital advertising. Our privacy-compliant approach and our ease-of-use has earned us numerous technology and industry awards.
To support our growth we are adding a Customer Success Manager to the team. This critical role requires strong interpersonal skills with a good dose of organizational and time management magic powers. This role is key to the success of our customers, and has 3 primary responsibilities:
- New Customer Training and Onboarding
- Manage customer technical support issues
- Track and Report on Customer Health metrics (overall health, churn, feature adoption, etc)
As an early employee this individual will help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow. We have great benefits that include competitive pay, 401k matching and unlimited PTO.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with varying priority statuses, both internally and externally
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
To be considered you must align with with our core values:
- Transparency: Don’t hide mistakes. They are how we all learn.
- Collaboration: Working together is more efficient and produces higher quality products than working in a silo.
- Optimism: Anything that’s possible begins with believing that it is.
- Bias Towards Action: We like trying new things if it will make us better.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Technical Support for a SaaS product. (You’re probably the point of contact for your distant relatives when they have a wifi or mobile device issue.)
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Pendo, Zendesk, Churnzero, and Microsoft Office or Google App products
- Previous experience in the ad technology industry is also a plus
- Solid foosball skills. We have a company league. It gets intense. (Keep this secret until the appropriate time.)
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule