Reveal Mobile is a leader in location-based marketing, analytics, and foot traffic attribution. Our technology helps advertisers and agencies easily understand and market to the audiences that visit the locations they care about. Our powerful, intuitive user interface makes it easy to build location-based audiences and reach them through all types of digital advertising. Our privacy-compliant approach and our ease-of-use has earned us numerous technology and industry awards.
To support our growth we are adding a DevOps Engineer to the team. This critical role requires strong technical skills to help evolve our infrastructure, as well as leadership and communication skills to help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow. You will be joining a talented and diverse team leveraging the latest technologies. We have great benefits that include competitive pay, 401k matching and unlimited PTO.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You use a combination of persistence, research, problem-solving skills, and experience to overcome obstacles
- You take pride in your work. You are attentive to detail, but also flexible.
- You are available for and responsive to questions. You are professional and collegial in your communications.
- You like being the person that others rely on.
- You quickly learn new technologies as needed and recognize that you are engaged in timely, business-critical tasks.
- You are transparent in what you do. You discuss, document, and commit your work as needed
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and welcome constructive feedback
- You approach problems with a product development mindset
Technical Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience building/managing a cloud-based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience building/managing Kubernetes environments
- 2+ years managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- 2+ years managing highly scalable data pipelines and NoSQL data stores (Kafka, Elasticsearch)
- Proficiency with one or more scripting languages (Python, Shell, etc.)
- Proficiency with network, firewall and security best practices
- Highly proficient in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with event-driven systems
- Experience working in ad tech
- Solid Foosball skills. We have a company league. It gets intense.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule