Reveal Mobile seeks a Marketing Manager to help craft the company’s marketing strategy and to execute on the tactics to bring that strategy to life.
We are a venture-backed location-based marketing and analytics platform, which converts privacy-compliant location data into audience segments and reporting. Our customers are app publishers, agencies, and data platforms that use these audience segments to improve their advertising and content decisions.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Developing, authoring, and executing content across email, social media, webinars, the website, and industry publications
- Building & maintaining systems to manage and improve the efficiency of the marketing process
What We’re Looking For
- Prior experience running and leading marketing efforts at a software company, whether formally or informally.
- Comfortable working in Salesforce, Google Apps, WordPress, and marketing automation software.
- You can write and speak both clearly and concisely.
- You work with sales to provide them the content and messaging they need.
- You work alongside product teams to help understand the market, influencing product decision and direction.
- You come prepared to the interview, to the job, to your calls.
- You create new ideas for content and projects at a regular cadence, and then see them through to completion.
- You work well at a small company, taking ownership of your responsibilities and helping out others when needed.
Your Expectations For Us
- We’ll be ready to start teaching and training from day 1, with a well-defined 90 day plan to get you up-to-speed quickly.
- Good compensation, good benefits, and a great team to work with.
- Challenging, yet realistic goals.
- You’re familiar with the mobile ecosystem, agencies, and/or ad tech.
- You have graphic design skills.
- You’ve marketed data solutions previously.
- Writing samples you can share.