Reveal Mobile is a leader in location-based and geofencing marketing, analytics, and foot traffic attribution. Our technology helps advertisers and agencies easily understand and market to the audiences that visit the locations they care about. Our powerful, intuitive user interface makes it easy to build location-based audiences and reach them through all types of digital advertising. Our privacy-compliant approach and our ease-of-use has earned us numerous technology and industry awards.
To support our growth we are adding a QA Engineer/Software Development Engineer in Test to the team. This critical role requires a passion for quality and attention to detail, as well as leadership and communication skills to help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow.
You will be joining a fun and talented team, leveraging the latest technologies to write and automate tests for our data pipeline and SaaS products. As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for promoting quality and playing an active role in product development, while bringing in great ideas for ways to innovate and improve our platform. Our office environment is casual and the pace is fast.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate.
We value intellectual ability, love of learning, and enthusiasm for team environments over years of experience. Join us as we build a great company that solves challenging problems and takes great care of its employees.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a team player who is passionate about building quality software
- Has experience in manual and automation testing
- Has strong communication skills, especially within a team setting
- Contributes to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC including grooming, development, testing and deployments
- Enjoys working in an Agile environment and welcomes constructive feedback
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously and likes to have fun at work
- At least 3 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Expertise in manual/automated testing across multiple platforms and testing techniques
- Proven track record of testing high-quality features for a SaaS product.
- Experience with relational database systems, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in the ad tech industry
- Experience with Cypress, Ruby/Cucumber or other automated testing frameworks
- Experience working with geospatial tools and data
- Experience building distributed web applications in AWS
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 401k matching
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule