Ready to live on the leading edge of mobile technology, advertising, and big data?
We are looking for an experienced SDR Team Lead to lead our small (but growing!) SDR team. If motivating people, proactive collaboration and creative problem solving are your strengths then we want to hear from you! If social selling and a near-obsessive focus on the latest ”how to write a good e-mail” webinars, data and metrics get you up in the morning we also want to hear from you! Lastly, if hitting team goals give you that ”warm and fuzzy” feeling that you cannot get enough of, we definitely want to hear from you!
Experience managing/leading an SDR team is essential. A background in digital advertising would be a huge plus, but not required. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals. As we are in a rapid growth stage, you should be comfortable with leading by example by hitting the floor on day 1 and applying your experience and knowledge to helping achieve team goals right off the bat!
The role has the potential to change into a management position for the right candidate as we grow. We really are looking for someone who can learn and adapt quickly – and who is up for the challenge!
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Help oversee the planning of team activities using Salesforce/Salesloft
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Your first and foremost desire is to put yourself in the client’s shoes to figure out how you can help.
- Team player – we all share the same goal, and each team member is part of our success. We are collaborators and problem solvers. You should be too!
- Curious – we will teach you all need to build a successful career in the location-based marketing, data and analytics industry. We love when we’re asked questions and help build your expertise. Your success is our success!
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor in SAAS (1 year in such a role would be ideal)
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce/Salesloft (not required but an ability to easily understand how previous experience with similar tools can be transferred over)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Competitive compensation & commission
- Unlimited PTO
- Matched 401k/Health/Dental/Vision etc all from Day 1
- Flexible working environment – working from home is a-okay, however, there may be a couple of required meetings in the office a month. Our downtown Raleigh office is always open and available for you to work from wherever you do need a change of scene or if you just prefer that environment!