Reveal Mobile is a leader in location-based and geofencing marketing, analytics, and foot traffic attribution. Our technology helps advertisers and agencies easily understand and market to the audiences that visit the locations they care about. Our powerful, intuitive user interface makes it easy to build location-based audiences and reach them through all types of digital advertising. Our privacy-compliant approach and our ease-of-use has earned us numerous technology and industry awards.
To support our growth we are adding a Senior Data Engineer to the team. This critical role requires strong technical skills to help build our products, as well as leadership and communication skills to help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow. We have great benefits that include competitive pay, 401k matching and unlimited PTO.
You will be joining a talented and diverse team leveraging the latest technologies.You will work on APIs and services, applications of machine learning, and massive data pipelines. You will play an active role in product development and bring great ideas for ways to innovate and improve our platform.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You use a combination of persistence, research, problem-solving skills, and experience to overcome obstacles
- You take pride in your work. You are attentive to detail, but also flexible.
- You are available for and responsive to questions. You are professional and collegial in your communications.
- You like being the person that others rely on.
- You quickly learn new technologies as needed and recognize that you are engaged in timely, business-critical tasks.
- You are transparent in what you do. You discuss, document, and commit your work as needed
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and welcome constructive feedback
- You approach problems with a product development mindset
- 5+ years of experience with Apache Spark
- 5+ years of experience with Scala/Java and Python
- 4+ years building data pipelines
- 3+ years working with stream processing technologies such as Apache Kafka and Apache Storm
- 3+ years working in AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with or desire to learn a functional programming language
- Experience with Git and continuous integration systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with event-driven systems
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like ElasticSearch or MongoDB
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience working in ad tech
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule