Reveal Mobile is a venture-backed startup pioneering the use of mobile location data to improve how companies better reach and serve their customers. Our clients leverage our tools and APIs to build dynamic audiences based on real-world location data.
To support our growth we are adding a Customer Success Support specialist to the team. This critical role requires strong interpersonal skills with a good dose of organizational and time management magic powers. This role is key to the success of our customers, and has 3 primary responsibilities:
- New Customer Training and Onboarding
- Manage customer technical support issues
- Work with Sales to prepare demo environments in VISIT Local (our SaaS platform)
As an early employee this individual will help us shape our processes and team culture as we grow. We have great benefits that include competitive pay, personal development reimbursement, 401k matching and unlimited PTO.
You will be joining a talented and fun team. As a member of the Customer Success team you will work closely with other departments and customers to troubleshoot technical issues, and their use of VISIT Local. We’re looking for a growth trajectory over experience. We value intellectual ability, love of learning, and enthusiasm for team environments over years of experience.
As a software company committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate. Join us as we build a great company that solves challenging problems and takes great care of its employees.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with varying priority statuses, both internally and externally
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
To be considered you must align with our core values
- Transparency: Don’t hide mistakes. They are how we all learn.
- Collaboration: Working together is more efficient and produces higher quality products than working in a silo.
- Optimism: Anything that’s possible begins with believing that it is.
- Bias Towards Action: We like trying new things if it will make us better.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Technical Support for a SaaS product.
- You’re probably the point of contact for your distant relatives when they have a wifi or mobile device issue
- Solid Foosball skills. We have a company league. It gets intense. (Keep this secret until the appropriate time)
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Pendo, Zendesk, Churnzero, and of course Microsoft Office or Google App products
- Previous experience in the Ad Technology industry is also a plus
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule