Since Reveal Mobile began in 2015, we find that there’s a range of experience and sophistication with any marketing strategy. This especially holds true with location-based marketing and geotargeting, which remains a relatively new approach for reaching a target audience.
To help our current and future customers train and teach their staff about location-based marketing, we’ve compiled our resources and grouped them by experience level. Whether you are new to location-based marketing, or have been working with it for some time, you’ll find something valuable and new to learn on this page.
New to Location Based Marketing
If you’re relatively new to the world of location-based marketing and want to learn more, check out the resources below to give you an overview of what it is and how it can help you.
- What is Location-Based Marketing (a comprehensive blog post)
- Location-Based Marketing FAQs (blog post)
- Understanding & Selling Location-Based Marketing (form required)
- A Guide to Building Custom Audiences on Social Media (form required)
- Getting Back to the Basics with Location-Based Marketing (blog post)
- Case study – Geotargeting for Black Friday. How a digital sales team used location-based analytics to win new business (form required)
Take a Deeper Dive into Location-Based Marketing
If you have a solid foundational understanding of location-based marketing, all of the resources above will still be a great refresher. However, the articles, whitepapers and blog posts below provide a more in-depth look at geotargeting strategies and data analysis.
- Case study – Finding Elvis. How Gupta Media and Sony Music Reached Elvis Fans. (PDF)
- Quarterly Retail Foot Traffic Benchmarks – Q3-Q4 2018 (form required)
- Holiday Trends whitepaper (form required)
- The Role of Location in Attribution (blog post)
- When Will Attribution Finally Come of Age? (blog post)
- 3 Components of Mobile Audience Marketing (blog post)