Since Reveal Mobile began in 2015, we find that there’s a range of experience and sophistication with any marketing strategy. This especially holds true with location-based marketing and geotargeting, which remains a relatively new approach for reaching a target audience.
To help our current and future customers train and teach their staff about location-based marketing, we’ve compiled our resources and grouped them by experience level. Whether you are new to location-based marketing or have been working with it for some time, you’ll find something valuable and new to learn on this page.
New to Location-Based Marketing
If you’re relatively new to the world of location-based marketing and want to learn more, check out the resources below to give you an overview of what it is and how it can help you.
- What is Location-Based Marketing (a comprehensive blog post)
- The Ultimate Guide to Geotargeting (a comprehensive blog post)
- Location-Based Marketing FAQs (blog post)
- Getting Started With Location-Based Marketing (blog post)
- Understanding & Selling Location-Based Marketing (form required)
- A Guide to Building Custom Audiences on Social Media (form required)
- Getting Back to the Basics with Location-Based Marketing (blog post)
- Case study – Geotargeting for Black Friday. How a digital sales team used location-based analytics to win new business (form required)
- The Weather is Changing and so Should Your Marketing Strategy (blog post)
- Location-Based Marketing: What Works and What Doesn’t (blog post)
Take a Deeper Dive into Location-Based Marketing
If you have a solid foundational understanding of location-based marketing, all of the resources above will still be a great refresher. However, the articles, whitepapers and blog posts below provide a more in-depth look at geotargeting strategies and data analysis.
- Case study – Finding Elvis. How Gupta Media and Sony Music Reached Elvis Fans. (PDF)
- Quarterly Retail Foot Traffic Benchmarks – Q3-Q4 2018 (form required)
- Holiday Trends Whitepaper (form required)
- The Role of Location in Attribution (blog post)
- When Will Attribution Finally Come of Age? (blog post)
- 3 Components of Mobile Audience Marketing (blog post)
- An Out-Of-Home Case Study (blog post)
- Case Study: Audiences and Attribution for Amusement Parks (blog post)
- How Advertisers Allocate Ad Spend (form required)